Following the adventures of Booster Gold
Random Blurb of the Moment: Thanks to the webmaster of Boosterrific.com for linking me!

Monday, May 17, 2010

First!

In this space, over the coming year, I'll be reviewing each issue of Justice League: Generation Lost as it comes out. If I find some time, I'll also be reviewing each month of Booster Gold: Vol. 2. Finally, if this catches on, I'll continue even as the bi-weekly series ends.

If I really get ambitious, I'll start digging in to the new "Time Masters" series. Depends on my mood.

Just as a little introduction for myself, prior to my life as The Greatest Blogger You've Never Heard Of (you could also call me Major Idiot), I was just a regular guy. While growing up, I had the typical interest in comics and super heroes, but somewhere along the way, I lost that. Then, searching for a way to get back in to comics, I came across Booster Gold.

I was still in diapers during the first run of his series, but in looking at some comics, I stumbled across Booster and Skeets. There was something that interested me about him, something that made me want to learn more.

So I did.

Anyway, that brings me to now. I was incredibly curious waiting for the new writing team to start. On the one hand, KG and JDeM could probably be credited with keeping Booster in the eye of the comic reader through their work on the Justice League. On the other hand, especially after reading 52 and the new stuff, I was concerned that it'd be too much "Bwa-ha-ha," as everyone so lovingly calls it, and not enough of the person that Booster has developed in to.

In any case, was I disappointed? Happy? Well, I decided to start a blog, if that gives you any indication. I suppose you'll simply have to find out when I make my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment