Following the adventures of Booster Gold
Random Blurb of the Moment: Thanks to the webmaster of Boosterrific.com for linking me!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sidebar

First, I will be doing my review of JL:GL 5 tomorrow. Since we now have 4 Booster issues a month for the next little while, I'll be planning on one a week. For now, that means I'll put off JL:GL. Who knows for the future?

In other news, as someone who is doing reviews, this caught my eye.

The Nostalgia Critic recently did a review of the truly terrible movie "The Room." The production company of The Room's director, Tommy Wiseau, forced him to take it down by threatening legal action.

Except that reviews are protected under fair use guidelines. It isn't a violation of copyright. It is patently ridiculous. If anything, the Nostalgia Critic is helping him - he encouraged people to check out the film at the end of his review!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tommy-Wiseau/22835463449?filter=2

This is Tommy Wiseau's Facebook page. Let him have it.

Also, theroom@theroommovie.com is the e-mail for the production company. The guy's name there is John.

No comments:

Post a Comment